At MHA, we have the largest range of manual handling and workplace materials handling equipment in Australia. This includes thousands of workplace and storage items suited to every workshop or warehouse.Our products aim to eliminate or reduce manual handling effort in the workplace, while boosting productivity and ensuring workplace safety.
A Long History of Servicing Australia
Manual Handling Australia (MHA), has been well known in the market for decades, with a proud history of providing quality storage and materials handling products and services to schools, government departments and businesses across Australia.
A Wide Range of Products For Your Workplace
With an extensive range of workplace equipment and solutions, MHA will have all your needs covered. Our products include:
- Valor Fitness BPKG Kilogram (KG) Poly Urethane Bumper Plates forand materials handling equipment – to help you reduce your workplace injury and manual handling problems
- Trolleys – from warehouse picking trolleys to trolleys for the hospitality and medical industry
- Lifting equipment – from pallet trucks in stainless steel and galvanised versions to fully automatic forklift stackers
- Conveyers – great for many applications including container unloading, goods transfer, and fast parcel transfers
- Access equipment – an extensive range of crane cages, safety cages, goods cages, access ladders, container ramps, order picking ladders, and platform ladders
- Storage equipment – hundreds of items from Fischer Australian-made Storpak and spare parts trays to large mezzanine floor areas and mobile/compacting shelving units
- Waste handling – including tipping bins, bin tippers and dumpmasters
At MHA, we understand the importance of workplace safety and have a range of products to help you improve your safety levels.
Our workplace safety equipment include bollards, protection barriers, work benches, weighing scales, matting, safety knives, convex mirrors and car park safety items. We also stock a large range of heavy duty industrial cabinets and lockers, and carry a range of spillage and bunding equipment and gas storage cylinder cages.
If there’s something you can’t find on our website, let us know – we can custom make almost anything to suit your application and needs.
We would be only too happy to assist you in helping make your workplace safer.
Fast Dispatch and Delivery, Australia-Wide
With 3 distribution points across the country, we can deliver quickly to any destination Australia-wide.
For more information on our range of products and services, or an obligation-free quote, call our head office on 1800 750 900 or simply contact us online.